Thursday, November 4, 2010

NELG Website

It's coming along - not the one you can get to by clicking here but the new one that is being worked on as I type.

It is exciting.  NELG is a great organization that I've been a member of for some time.  Now that I have been 'involved' as opposed to just writting the check member, it's time to help us out and grow our group.

It seems just recently - last year or so - there are so many events that our organization can take part of and show off the making of lace.  Anyway, it is looking really nice.  Jill, who is our President, and I went to work on a new site about two weeks ago.  It is already taking shape.  Moving all the data over to this hosted site will make working with NELG on the web the place to get Lace information in New England!

Keep an eye open - I'll update you as progress continues.  We hope to launch it very soon.

No comments: