Friday, November 12, 2010

Kascare.org - Squares for Children

Hi all,

It's been a couple of crazy weeks and it's been fun.  I've completed a couple more square myself inbetween all of the crazies.

I wanted to thank Kristy - she has been crocheting non-stop and loving life.  This past weekend her husband, Scott, dropped off her batch of squares.  Oh my goodness - there were 107!!! 

Congragulations Kristy my most heart felt thanks! 

Today I just received another email.  Carol wrote "Any way, my squares are done!!! My goal was 50 squares and to finish my yarn, I got to 51!!!!   Yippie to Carol!  You've done beyond great!  There will be warmer children because of you.

This is such a great way to finish up the "stash" of miscellaneous bits 'n pieces of yarn we all have.    I'll be picking up her squares over the weekend.

More later ,,,,,  This is getting really exciting!

No comments: