Wednesday, November 25, 2009

NELG Meeting

This past NELG meeting was really fun.  Our business meeting delt with some of the general items we always talk about.  We will be demonstrating during the Allure of Lace exhibit at the Wadsworth Museum in Hartford.  We will be there the day after Christmas!  Stop by and see us - it's a free admission day at the Museum.  We will be hosting an upcoming seminar (mixed Beds & Bucks) late July/early August with Jean Leeder.  While it will be limited seating, it should be a good session to learn lots.

After the business, we turn to painting bobbins, this month's activity.  It was fun and everyone's design was truly as unique as each of us are.  I know it would be nice if I had pictures.  I need to be better about taking my camera with me and taking it out to take a few pictures!

Thanks to the members that sat with me for their survey interview!  Really good thoughts and suggestions were obtained. 

PS if you have the items from the Archive - please bring them to the December meeting and I'll coordinate bringing them back to Doris.

No comments: