Monday, November 16, 2009

Great Yarns

This past weekend I found myself in the craft store - either for the supplies for the seminar I was giving or for the charity event I was co-hosting or for supplies for my weekend house guest.

It is a great place for some inspiration, and also to take a walk inside and put some steps on my pedometer.

I like to pick up those 'freebee' flyers with crochet patterns on them.  You never know when you will need one of those patterns for a quicky project.  Next to the tear-off pattern pad was these great skeins of Homespun yarn in Christmas colors  and with a little effort and at least 8 skeins and an extra large hook, I may have a homemade Christmas present for a special relative.

Check back before the holiday - I'll have a picture of it and maybe with it's intended!


PS - I have only 25 round threes to go on Shelby's blanket! 

No comments: