Sunday, June 27, 2010

How many books do you have?

It's not surprising that I am looking for software. Now with more experience, I want a SaaS or software-as-a-service applications. Forget the "I want the application stored on my computer". I want it in the clouds.

So how many books do you have?  Do you end up with duplicates?  I have lots of lace and crochet books and it's difficult to get them catalogued for reference purposes, good insurance list, and to be able to search them for 'stuff'.

I came across this company that makes an on-line library for your collection(s). http://connect.collectorz.com/ check them out! No matter your collection - be it books, movies, and even mp3s, you can have a hosted inventory of your collection.

Ok - it's the geeky side of me :) When you can find a solution that will assist in keeping order in life - then this is great so far, great price!

If you'd like to see my collection so far .... Lace Books is the link.

No comments: